Monday 13 September 2010

these funks saved my sunday

there are times when a return to the funks
and the slow cleanliness of a groove
can begin the long hard graft
of the rearrangment of my mind


































this selection is for PeechykKeen aka miss 300 to me :)
mz kween has it bad for the sadly missed (by it seems the whole world??) JAY DILLA.
My lack of detailed hiphop passion means that i tend to
see the late James Dewitt Yancey as a supreme listener of records from all corners of the disco.
PeechyKween is a team member of the super slick and generally
all round lovely looking IHEARTDILLA blog and general deposit for all things HIPHOP.. get involved!
She was directed my way, for no other reason than family ties :)
by the ever fragrent Amelia I RUN TINGS from the very mighty
PUTMEONIT... i salute thee ladies! X



tokimonsta - glaring lights
loose ends - feel the vibe
emantive - we travel the spacebeats
mckay - rising tide
undisputed truth - show time
stereolab - soop groove #1
fila brazilla - airlock holmes
nat adderley - quit it
leos sunship - im back for more
the roots - melting pot

No comments:

Post a Comment